Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Deployment diet

Greetings,

Just a quick question....


What are your eating habits while your spouse is away...?

Mine consist of pop-tarts, popcorn, and cereal.


For breakfast.... with a cold glass of Diet Mountain Dew





For lunch..... followed by a cold can of Diet Mountain Dew




Then for my just before bed meal....



Seeings how, after the bowl of cereal I want to go to bed... I refrain from the Diet Mountain Dew...

I have a Diet Coke instead.

Not sure what my dietary nutritional daily intake is... or what I am lacking.

But for now.... it works!  And this diet does not require a lot of dish washing!


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

obviously you need to drive your a** to dc and let me make you a proper breakfast, lunch, and dinner. come on!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online