Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Having a breakdown

Greetings,

Nope the breakdown is not me...

It's the boxes.



It may not look like a lot, but it is.  If you were to stand a small child beside them... you would see the progress. 


The bad news is...

this is only a small portion of the boxes. 



I still have the basement boxes.

The kitchen boxes.

The closet boxes.

The office boxes containing books.

And all the boxes coming from Greece.

Thoughts of all these boxes... did cause a minor breakdown on my part...



so,  I bought these...



Oh, there are so yummy.  I ordered the holes (because you feel less guilty for eating a handful of those) **just so you know** Krispy Kreme no longer offers holes, they now have mini's. 

20 mini's per box.

Within 24 hours... we had devoured our mini's.


There were just so good. 

They taste so good. 

They smell so good.

They even look so good.

And I love the feel of the flaky sugar coating as it hits your lips.



I am making a point not to drive by the Krispy Kreme street any more.  It's too tempting.  And I have no discipline when it comes to the HOT sign. 

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tori Bella said...

We also almost fell into that same trap this morning!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online