Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Greetings, 

I thought that date looks kind of cool today

10 / 10 / 10.

So on 10 / 10 / 10... I am tackling the weed eater.





I have never used one before.... Harry always mows the lawn.  

The lawn has become a thick jungle of weeds and shrubs.  I feel like some female version of Indian Jones as I try to navigate the scary forest of bugs and mosquitoes.  

Feels rewarding to be able to do something for the first time... 

Although, I think Malaria has set in from all the mosquito bites and I am sure that I did not have this itchy rash before I started this little adventure.... 

I need to google poison ivy!

Hop you have a blessed 10 / 10 / 10, 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

So I take it that the great grass hasn't grown in?

Samantha said...

10/10/10 is my mommy's birthday!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online