Thursday, October 28, 2010

Car problems

Greetings,


So Harry's truck is about to get tossed into the nearest river.... so I can buy him / me the Porsche!

Every time I turn around there's something a miss with his truck.


The outside door handle on the driver's side will not open.  Fortunately, I can hold down the unlock button on the key fob and the window will automatically lower... allowing me to crawl through the window and open the door from the inside.




That was until the window no longer works.  So... I will must always have a fellow passenger (to open the door from the inside for me)... or climb in through the passengers side to open the drivers door or climb into the drivers seat from the passengers side.


Oh and least I not forget the pinkie finger size bolt protruding through the back drivers side tire.


In addition to the door handle problems and the tire... someone has slightly hit / brushed their BLUE vehicle on the back bumper and continues to brush the side of his truck.... little minor scratch but nonetheless damage









Lovely.

By the time Harry returns... there may not be much left in the way of his truck!



Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh no! I'm sorry someone hit his truck!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online