Friday, September 24, 2010

Mail Call

Greetings,

Harry's ship had mail call for the first time.




And in his little mail bag....

was nothing.

Yes, I am a horrible Navy wife.

I have sent several letters and a small package, but nothing had arrived.

I did not know that I should have sent out packages ...  like the first week of the deployment.

I just simple did not think!


So now I feel really bad....

and have bought several boxes of pure junk... just so my husband will have packages for mail call.




I feel horrible.


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Matt said...

BTW - Don't beat yourself up about this. As you are still "new" to the military life, you aren't expected to know everything. Just find out how things work as you go and move on. Besides, pretty sure you loaded Harry up with anything he could possibly need before he even left. So, really - you are way ahead of the game! =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online