Wednesday, September 15, 2010

tv

Greetings,

Remember this television the Greek movers packed in a cardboard box instead of crating in a wood box.




Well, ever since we unpacked the television it has been making this odd humming noise.

It hums all the time... even when the t.v. is off.

Well, that annoying humming sound is no longer getting on my nerves.

Because the t.v. just died.

It does not hum.
It does not power on.

It just stares at me blankly.

Just Great.

It's our bedroom t.v. and although it is suggested that televisions in the bedroom are hazardous to relationships... I am a t.v. sleeper.  I need the constant white noise to sleep.  I need the light.  I am a fraidie cat and need the t.v. for a peaceful sleep.  Yelp, I know it's odd.

SO I am a little frustrated ....

Do you repair t.v.'s anymore... or just buy a new one?

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

tootie said...

Oh no! Is it a relatively new TV? If so, then it might be worth the cost to have a repair person check it out.

Hope it gets fixed soon!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online