Monday, September 29, 2008

Promotion Pictures

Greetings everyone,

Here are the much anticipated promotion pictures as promised...




The pinning






Last pinning I put the pin on the wrong collar. This time the Master Chief made impressions on the collar for me to follow the pin wholes.








Taking the oath




Great... no chance of Harry getting fired and we get to go home?




Harry's boss Father Brown, me, Harry, & The Boss








"Team Souda"


Greatest RP's in Souda Bay






NSA Souda Bay Chapel family members

Blessings until next time,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Okay I love the pic of Harry and the RP's. That one is cracking me up! We get to do the same thing soon, except I want get to do the pinning. He is suppose to have that done before he gets back. Oh well... No complaints from me on that one. Congrats again to Harry!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online