Friday, October 30, 2009

Cruising the Red Sea

Greetings,

Considering we had a 12 + hour day yesterday we are enjoying a pleasantly hot day cruising the Red Sea.

And I am truly amazed.....

I am sure everyone has heard the Old Testament story of Moses the parting of the Red Sea. After traveling through the Red Sea…. I have to say that is definitely a miracle.


The Red Sea is pretty big... from either side of the ship as far as I can see .... I cannot see land.



To part this sea... would require a lot. It's very wide at certain points. I am constantly in awe at the wonders God has done. Just when I think something simple like keeping me sane in Greece is miraculous... I trevel through the Red Sea and realize just how great my God is.


Blessings from the Red Sea,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online