Friday, October 23, 2009

Legend of the Seas

Greetings from a state of elation,

Harry’s new home is aboard the Royal Caribbean. I am not sure he will ever leave. And this is just Day 1.

Key features of this cruise for him:

Unlimited food supply
Unlimited food supply available 24 / 7
Unlimited food supply available 24 / 7 within walking distance
Steak with every meal
Unlimited COFFEE
Someone to prepare your meals
Someone to clean your dirty dishes after the meal
Someone to clean your room
Someone to make your bed every morning
Someone to turn down your linens before you go to bed
Everything is within walking distance

I am not sure if I will be able to pry Harry off this ship once it is time for us to leave. I hope he does not get so spoiled he expects me to turn down his bedcovers for him every night!

Blessings to those taking it easy,


Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry's paradise?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online