Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Barkers

Greetings,

Even though it seems I have been MIA since Harry went away... I have been here.

With  The Barker's!





The Barker's do not always dress like this... only at last year's Fall Festival in Greece.  But it would be funny if they did!

So The Barker's came to visit The Hansen's, but now it's minus Harry.... so we are going to have a great time (with or without Harry)  he keeps calling to see if we are having fun without him.

And we are!

On the schedule... Virginia entertainment with a road trip to DC.

Whooah!

I love me some DC.

So do not fret... I am here... not pouting in my room.  Or sulking in front of the t.v..  I am being comforted by my Grecian visitors and lots of shopping.


Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm glad to hear you've been hanging out and having fun!

Samantha said...

Ha! We had a pirate night here! It was fun...
I miss everyone!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online