Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Deployment ideas

Greetings,

Okay...

I need some ideas as to what I am going to do while he is away!

So let the ideas flow...

Please remember who you are addressing..

i.e....

I will NEVER run a marathon!

I will NEVER even attempt to train for a marathon... not even the slightest possibility!

I need normal ideas...


like


Take a class... (in what)

Lose 10 pounds (as if)

and that's where I draw a blank!  I thought I had another moth to figure out what I wanted to do while Harry is away.


I need ideas / goals that I can actually attain...


So send them my way!


Blessings,

Photobucket

5 comments:

USNchic said...

I enjoy working on my family tree. I know a lot of people like scrap booking. You could volunteer somewhere. Your local rec center might have some fun classes and/or programs to sign up for.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Do you know how to sew or knit? That's something you could learn to do.

Matt said...

Hang out for a while in Crete! =)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

I think doing something creative is a great idea. Knit, sew,quilt, crochet, scrapbook. Most yarn shops have "knit nights" where you gather with others to knit..and they have classes, too. Some of the craft stores like Michael's Arts and Craft, AC Moores, and Jo Ann's also teach all kinds of crafty things. :)

Samantha said...

I knit and crochet, so there is something, maybe quilting or scrapbooking...

Take a class in American Sign Language

Swimming is good, its fun and you don't get all sweaty like a marathon and its a good way to lose weight. I have 14 pounds left to go!

or just spend a lot of time at the spa :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online