Friday, August 27, 2010

MilSpouse #10 Fill-in




·  What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling)

I do not clean or do laundry on a daily basis… only when people are coming over … then I run around like crazy trying to clean up everything.  I only do laundry when I need clean clothes, which is not often (I have a lot of clothes)


·  If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post)

coriander, cumin, fenugreek and turmeric = CURRY


·  Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington)

I choose to stay at home it’s where I am most comfortable.


·  What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl)

Our “new” house…  it’s almost 100 years old


·  How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty)
Never really thought about it…. And no need to now!


This morning I waved good-bye to Harry's deploying ship.... so keep the USS Carter Hall in your thoughts and prayers as we figure out life without our significant others for the next 9 + months.


Blessings, 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Athena said...

Praying for you during this deployment. I am so thankful for the Chaplains and the work they do.
God bless both of you.

USNchic said...

Good luck with the deployment. Stay busy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online