Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Fill-in

Greetings, 


This week I have decided to participate in the military spouse Friday Fill-in


So here are this weeks questions ...






·  If you could be a fugitive from the law for whatever reason, what would your crime be?

Obviously, from my crimes earlier this week… Hit and Run


·  How long do you think you will be a military family?

Until Harry retires or I get him fired!


·  What’s your favorite recipe?

Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies.


·  What would you want your last five words to be when you leave this life?

Should have washed my hair?


·  Where do you hope to retire?
Sunny Florida



Look forward to next Fridays Fill-In

Blessings,

Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

Florida would be nice :)

Mrs. Mootz said...

Florida is always a great place to retire!

Michelle said...

Ha ha! I love your last words! And to answer your question - no, it looks fine.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online