Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Special Prayer Request




I received a call from Harry this morning....

Friends of our in Souda Bay, Greece, Ken and Cortney, brought their precious baby boy, Matthew Phillip, 2 months premature into this world on January 6.

And this morning baby Matt passed away.

I will post more details later and a link to her Blog when all their family back in the states have been informed.


So please pray for the Schwalbe's.

As they process these events.

As they make the arrangements.

As they travel back to the States.

As they deal with the upcoming days.


And pray for Harry as he ministers to our friends.




Yours in Christ,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to them. I can not imagine what they must be going through. They will be in my prayers.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online