Saturday, August 8, 2009

Much needed vacation

Greetings from a tired/wore out/in need of a vacation state,


Summer has been a blast with all our visitors. From Jerry & Trish to Mount Paran to my parents to the entire Naval Region Chaplains Senior Leadership to Danelle & Logan and all the small things in between we had an amazing time of fellowship with all.


With that being said... I need a vacation!

ANd I found a vacation that looks appealing .....






A 12-day cruise leaving Rome and ending up in Dubai. Most of my vacations have been with Jill and Larry... my flight attendant buddies and not my husband. Before Souda Bay... Harry was flying full time and in Seminary full time (at the same time) so he had a very busy schedule. Any vacations we took were scheduled around school breaks and even then only if he were off work.

Not sure if Harry is going or not... he seems to think the Chapel will fall apart if he takes a day off. He is still working full time and in the Navy War College full time... so we will see. So if anyone wants to go with me.... let me know.

Blessings to those knowing when to slow down,
Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take me take me...
L

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online