Sunday, August 16, 2009

The tutor

Greetings,

This week I've been playing catch-up on school work.... again! Seriously... what is my problem.

Fortunately, I have help.

Regardless of where, what time, whatever subject, Oliver is my sidekick, my tutor so to speak. If I am on the sofa reading... Oliver positions himself on TOP of my books and papers. He bats around and chases my highlighters and paperclips.


But the kicker.... is when I have finally finished all the readings (with his help of course) and sit down at the computer to start writing....


He wants to be right there.

First he stands in front of me.... then turns to the computer screen for a few minutes before I can coax him to lay down so I can see the screen.

Leisurely, he will bat at the mouse, chew on a few paper edges... before he drifts off the la-la land.




And eventually he will start to snore. He is just too cute at that point to move. So I gently slide the papers out from under his sleeping limp body careful not to wake him. I wind up with paper everywhere... on the floor, articles in my lap, across the printer... anywhere but on the desk where Oliver has decided to take up post.



I enjoy the company though... unlike Harry, who cannot hand with me during the wee hours of the morning (and Harry will not fit on the desk top and Harry snores louder) and Oliver is not as harsh a critic as Harry.


BLessings to those with a good tutor,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man that cat is getting big!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online