Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip down memory lane...

Greetings,



YEsterday... when I was cleaning the computer area .... trying to do anything besides school work... I came across an old Samsonite camera bag. Inside were several old, no idea when I saw them last, picture disks and memory cards. I even found the long lost Flip Video.


Curious to see what had long ago been stored on these archives.... I popped them into the computer and anxiously awaited the imagines.



A few things....


1. wow we are looking old

2. wow we have put on some weight


So I wanted to share a few photos I recently discovered.... our wedding day. From the looks of the photos these are the pictures from all the many, many disposable cameras we had placed within everyone's reach.











I am not one for sentiments... but I did not pack our family portraits or photos for fear of something "happening" the them along the journey. SO for almost 2 years now... I have not seen any of our pictures. And it was nice to see and remember how much fun we had over 8 years ago.


Blessings to those treading down memory lane,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online