Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2 for 3

Greetings,


I am 2 for 3 and counting right now.


1. I am so glad Joan Rivers beat Ann Duke in Celebrity Apprentice on Sunday night.


2. I am so glad the Harvard siblings beat out the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders and mom / son team on Amazing Race.... although I liked Mike and Mel, but they were eliminated several weeks ago.


3. I am very, very, very sad Tara did not lose an extra 5 pounds to win the Biggest Loser. I did not care for Helen, the mother who voted off her own daughter months ago. She did look good though.... down to 117 pounds... wow.


This week has been both bitter sweet. All of my shows are in the season finale week. Sweet... I am here watching them real time... not in Greece with the day lag. Bitter... my shows are ending and I have no clue what I am going to do with my time.


I guess I should try a little school work?


For a recap.... Ty Murray was sent home tonight from Dancing with the Stars. I am very sad, but this was not the finale week for this show. that makes me glad.



Private Practice ended last week and I am ok with the ending.



The Apprentice, Biggest Loser, Amazing Race, and Hell's Kitchen end this week. I am 2 for 3 and awaiting who is the next head chef at Borgata in Atlantic City.



Fringe ends this week. I never liked X-Files, but we have become interested in this "out there" show.



And last but not least Grey's Anatomy ends this week. I am anxiously awaiting to see what happens with Izzy and if Meredith and Dr. Dreamy will actually get married. If Izzy dies I am going to be soooo upset.



And with all that.... I need a life other than television!



Blessings to those with something productive to do,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online