Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sea to shining Sea

Greetings,

Barely a cloud in the sky... today has been a truly remarkable day. As I pack to leave Florida, the cloud cover disappears and only blue skies ahead. This might have upset me if I were not leaving for similar conditions.



Our sand here in North Florida is the best. It's the prettiest, grainiest, whitest sand I have seen through many a city and country. It is stunning to look at (through appropriate eye wear), but a bear to get out of beach bags and gear, car floorboards, and swimsuit crevices.



I will miss this atmosphere... but only for about 30 hours, the length of time it takes to fly back across the pond and land on my own little paradise island in the middle of the Mediterranean.


Blessings to those with their toes in the sand,

Kristie

1 comment:

Thames said...

Absolutely gorgeous. We were there a few years ago and hate to leave!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online