Sunday, May 3, 2009

New addition

Greetings,

We have a new addition to the Taylor household, Kobe Jack, a little white AKC registered Maltese dog. He weighs about 2 pounds and has to wear a jingle bell so we do not step on him.



With me being home this week.... I have been charged with running errands. One of the many items on my list included taking Kobe Jack to the groomers for his first hair cut.


Several hours later when Kadence and I went to retrieve him..... well it wasn't so pretty.








Poor Kobe Jack. When we walked in he was shaking. In my arms he tired to hide his head.... maybe I would too if I had been scalped like him.


Kadence... the trooper she was, waited until we reached the car before she started crying.


"I do not like it. This is not my Kobe Jack. He looks like a girl. He has a bow in his hair. He is not a girl. I am flipping out."


She continued to cry crocodile tears the entire ride home. That is until I told her she was hurting Kobe Jack's feelings by talking so bad about him. To which she holds him up and begins to sooth him....


"It's okay buddy. I won't let them do this to you again. Buddy what were they thinking? I still love you Kobe Jack. It will grow back buddy."



And it will grow back. The groomer called his first hair cut a training cut. I thought it looked like a scalping, but if you want to call it a trainer, whatever. But his fur will grow back thicker and fuller now, and the bow in his head is to train his hair to grow upwards.


Like I said, whatever. He still looks a little rough and somewhat naked. I will search for some sort of outer garment this week.


Blessings to those with a face only a mother could love,

Kristie


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOd,
Oh my God,
that is really really bad!

Unknown said...

this poor, poor dog. i feel so bad laughing at her; but i keep coming back...for more and more. is that bad??

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online