Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Messy posts

Greetings,



I have been a little sparse here lately; it has been a busy few weeks. Seems like everything is a week or two behind, me included. My intentions were to be Europe bound just after the middle of the month... and here it is almost the end of the month and I am happily situated at my parents and finally enjoying a little Florida sunshine.



My posting, although more frequent than Harry's two, have been lacking as well. So I apologize. It's just like anything else in life... if you do not stay on it... it piles up (like laundry).



But it has reached the point of my mom's scolding. Not only has the content declined a little, but my grammar has been atrocious. In my haste, I have rarely proofread and more times than I would like to admit... I have not even reread the post. I just typed away... then clicked publish post.



So for the next few days, in between packing and last minute shopping trips, I plan to sit down for a while... probably a long while and correct all the past messy posts.



Correct the misspellings, replace the misplaced modifiers, actually change the red and green squiggly lines under the fragments and make sure all posts are up to parental standards.



Blessings to those with a corrective momma,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotten kind of used to the messy posts. its your signature:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online