Saturday, May 2, 2009

Missed holidays

Greetings,


Comfortably situated in Florida, I am catching up on all the missed events. Since Christmas... I have missed my mother's birthday, 2 grandmother's birthdays, grampa's birthday, brother-in-laws birthday, and several holidays. That's a lot of catching up to do.



As I was perusing through the photographs.... these are some of my favorites.







When I left Karter Lawson was not this big and I do not mean growth wise. He has become quite the little chunker. But absolutely adorable. He has such a different disposition from Kadence. He seems content and mild mannered. Maybe there is something to birth order theories?


Blessings,

Kristie



1 comment:

Samantha said...

I don't know... I'm the older one and the chill one, my brother is the psycho! :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online