Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Empty nest Syndrome

Greetings,



I am not a happy camper.


Why? you ask...


Because Kayne has signed a 1 year lease.


This affects me how? you ask...

  1. He is moving out the Hansen household.

  2. He is staying in Greece after we are gone.

  3. HE IS STAYING IN GREECE, a foreign country, AFTER WE ARE GONE!

So I have very good reason for experiencing empty nest syndrome. According to Wikipedia... and I know it is not a reliable source for educational papers... this is a blog... so I am going to use it...

According to Wikipedia:

"Empty nest syndrome is a general feeling of loneliness that parents or guardians may feel when one or more of their children leave home, being more common in women."

And they are right.... while I am all depressed over Kayne leaving... Harry wants to move into his 3rd story bedroom. He says it has a better view. I would not know... as I refuse to go upstairs and see the void Kayne's things not being there have left.


Blessings to those okay with change (because I am not),

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When did he decided to stay?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online