Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Harvest

Greetings,


In addition to its presence as a trade commodity, wine also served important religious, social and medical roles in Greek society.


So when the landlord and his family were outside my window harvesting thier vineyard I observed with interest.



Our house is surrounded by a vineyard... actually I think our house is smack-dab in the middle of the vineyard...



I thought about helping, but yard work is really not my thing.



And the family seemed to have enough help....



Looks like a good harvest...


When we pay the rent the landlord always gives Harry a bottle of his "home brew". There are numerous reasons why we do not drink it.... Miss Peabody poohs in that vineyard for starters!

Blessings for the harvest,
Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online