Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ORDERS ? ? ?

Greetings,



Where are our orders? Does anyone know?

Our PCS orders? Our Permanent Change of Station orders?


The ones that say we are leaving Greece and headed back to America. The land of commercial free market economy.


We were penciled in a very long time ago. Told to expect orders around June 2009. Then told August 2009.

And I am sure it we will be given a new expected date... because it's almost OCTOBER!!!

We were supposed to leave in December.... but pretty sure that is NOT going to happen.


I want to be in America for Christmas shopping! My Target date was to shop Target's aisle by December. I wanted to swing by and see Jolly ole Saint Neimans. Maybe Macy's? I wanted to be in the Land of Milk and Loehman's for Christmas. I need things from Nordstroms. And my outlet stores are going through withdrawls without me!


Please Navy.... send me my orders!


I want to be in a place that has the shopping world at my fingertips, but not online.


I want to go HOME!



Blessings to those knowing where they are going,

Kristie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ughhh!!! no orders yet? that's so frustrating! i hope you get them soon and get back to the land of milk and honey. oh crap. greece has a lot of honey too! i mean, get back to target, nordstrom's, macy's, and the like!

you want me to write an admiral for ya? haha. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online