Monday, December 29, 2008

And Again

Hospital visit again.....

CAUTION picture is graphic.


Kadence took a spill at church. According to her, "I was walking gently and I tripped." She was not.... I repeat not running in the Fellowship Hall. Or so she says. And she tripped into a chair. So another trip to the hospital for this family.






Kadence was familiar with the emergency room and its inner workings. When the nurse asked her if she wanted to be a doctor or a nurse when she grew up. She replied, "I am already a nurse to my Poppie." And yes, she is correct. She has been with him most of his hospital trips and doctors visits. At home she uses the automatic blood pressure machine thingy all the time. I have had my blood pressure checked several times a day now.

So our we are hoping this will be our last visit to the hospital this year. And hope next year will bring better health.

Blessings,
Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online