Friday, December 12, 2008

Bad dog

Greetings,


Miss Peabody has a boyfriend. I will have to take a picture for you guys....but he keeps running off when I come outside. Harry is still in denial.


Just like earlier today.... when 30 minutes after her Friday bath.... beautiful white gleaming coat... he lets her outside...


"She was scratching at the door."


"Yes, but it has rained all night... she needs her leash."


"No... she's fine, she knows she just got a bath. She won't get dirty! Hers daddy's pretty girl!"



Then todah.... he looks out the door to find her....abruptly closes the door and gives me the don't ask look. The eyes that say, "yelp I should have listened."










She knew she was in so much trouble. I have no clue what she was doing to have that much clay on her. She must have rolled over and over throughout the entire length of the vineyard.


So while Harry was bathing her for her second bath of the day. I was cleaning up the drenched dinning room. You see the rain was not only detrimental to Peabody's coat, but also my dinning room rug. The rain blew in from the kitchen door and flooded the dinning room and thus soaking my rug. Love Greece. Nothing like sour rain smell.



Bring the rain Lord!


Blessings for those drenched in His cleansing rain,

Kristie




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online