Monday, July 6, 2009

5 0 Y E A R S

Greetings,



Here are a few pictures from my grandparents 50th wedding anniverary, I mean these days... how many folks make it to 50 years. If Harry and I live that long and do not kill each other... we are going all out / big time bash.



Meet my gramps.... Buck : avid hunter, fisher, gardner, and loafer accoring to my grandmother. In his defense... he is retired.








Here's my gramma.... Sharon : amazing seamtress, piano playing / worship leader, lover / caretaker of animals (mostly strays), and nagger of grampa. I take after her a lot.





Typically, I do not like wedding cake. A lot of cake that normally tastes like cardboard, but not this cake. WOW! I hope whoever made this is still baking when I need my nezt three tiered monstracity.



And here's Logan coming down the aisle.






Blessings to those who can stick out for 50 very long years,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online