Thursday, July 23, 2009

Death trap

Greetings from a state of constant panic,



The panic subsides... only to return again when Logan approaches the stairway of death.



You see... our house here in Greece has beautiful marble and ceramic tile. Every where. There is not an inch of another textile anyway in our house. At first, I thought it was stunning... that's before I had to clean it... like everyday. And I changed my mind. Then I had a cleaning lady ... loved the tile again. Then she left... then I changed my mind again.







Now... I have a new affinity for the tile. And a loathing for the tile stairs. Each tile step is a deadly instrument for a toddler.







With each step there is a 5o / 50 chance he may slip and fall... causing bruises, bleeding, or in extreme cases... broken limbs.

And the worst.... he loves them. All he wants to do is CLIMB the stairs. And when he forgets how much fun it is .... he sees Oliver or Peabody climb the steps.... and away he goes after them.








Here's Logan on his way up... that is before momma scopes him up and brings him back down. Whew... another escape from the death trap.



Blessings to those on a safe landing,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online