Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogs, Facebook, & Twitter

Greetings,



I guess you have noticed I am a little behind on postings, not so frequently on Facebook, and have not twittered in over 50 days. If you think that's bad you should see my school work... missed term paper, missed mid-term exam, missed a book review, and more than 4 discussion posts. Needless to say... I am a little behind and unfortunately, school comes first. I am trying to salvage what's left of a decent grade... if that is possible at this point. (Anyone with an opinion on Joseph Schumpeter.... please respond to this post!)



So thanks for your support and understanding... I will be back shortly, hopefully, if I do not have a breakdown first! And maybe find a few spiritual posts in me somewhere.... I mean this is a faith based blog? Right?



Blessings to all,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online