Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome home duet

Greetings,



I have made it safely home. Unlike my parents and Kayne, how left Greece the day before I did.... these guys we rerouted from Athens - Atlanta New York's JFK. From their they sat ALL day only to make the last flight out to Atlanta... that is except for my dad. He took a cab to LaGuardia to fly out first thing the following morning.



Kayne and my mom spent the night in Atlanta and jumped on the first flight North Florida bound. While my dad missed the first few flights and rerouted himself to Jacksonville, FL.



My itinerary:

Athens - Atlanta seat 1 D (business class)

Atlanta - VPS (Fort Walton Beach, FL) seat 2 B



Smooth flying the entire way, until Harry forgot to call and tell my family what time and what airport I was flying into.



Harry told me.... my parents, "Got their wires crossed and they should be there in about 30 minutes" were his exact words as he is explaining to me why no one is at the airport to retrieve me.



My parents told me....."Harry called and said he fell sleep.. we have been calling him for several hours now"...and I believe them. In defense of Harry it was 4 am in the morning, but I am still not talking to him.



He also told me my parents would be there in 30 minutes to pick me up.... and in reality that was before he even called them to tell them I had arrived. So they had not even left their house yet.... which is an hour away.



So if you see harry tell him I finally made it safely home, without his help.... I am not talking to him right.



But even with all the hassle.... I am home. My parents have made it safely home. My family from Charlotte, NC made it in.



And this was our welcome home duet we received early the next morning...












Logan and Kadence were performing during our breakfast. Not sure if they have had a bath or tooth brushing, and Kadence's hair looks a little unbrushed, but man could they bang out a tune.


I saved the video for another time...

Blessings to those with a good ear,

Kristie

1 comment:

Matt said...

YIKES! That's what I call BUSTED! ;-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online