Sunday, November 8, 2009

Emirates Airlines

Greetings,


As the vacation has come to a close... it is time to pack it all in and begin the journey home.


I am leaving one of my favorite places in the world. Dubai. It is simple wonderful! Shopping and extravagance every where. I do not want to leave.


But we find ourselves... back at another airport... heading home (or Greece at least)




even the airport is topnotch...



and here we go... 777 from Dubai to Athens


Emirates is known as one of the best rated airlines in the world... that and Singapore. I snagged a few pictures of the luxurious airliner... because it's not like we were going to afford to see it for real...


There are showers aboard this aircraft?!?


And comfy cabins. Are we on a train or airplane?



If you are not first class... then maybe try a little business class...



Where the service is still quite attentive...



But for Harry and I, theses are our seats....




Economy class.

Better known as the cattle call class.

Unbeleivably, the service was beyond what I expected. We received warm towels to wash our face and hands. Had access to individual t.v. screens in each chair.... with over 600 channels available.

That's right over 6 0 0.


Instead of my usual medicated sleep cocktail... I choose to stay away and watch as many movies as I could.

Man I love the Emirates.


Blessings to those in flight,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online