Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mega Place

Greetings,


Tonight is my first movie experience since we have been in Souda. By the time movies are out here ... I have already seen them some where else. And Greeks socialize at the movies. Their mobile phones ring during the movie. And they answer them. And they proceed to talk for 3-7 minutes loudly while the movie is still playing. And there is a 10 minute intermission smoke break.


So you can see why I have been hesitant to go. Recently, a new cinema was built... advertised as much like the US and we decided to go check it out. And see 2012.




Normal right? Reminds me of Parkway Point in Atlanta. Oh, how I miss Parkway Point!


Nice huh? So much for me preconceived notions of having a bad experience. Although we did have a talker near us... and the annoying cell phone scenario occurred but only briefly.


All in all it was a good night!



Blessings,

Kristie

1 comment:

Janet said...

How was the movie? We loved it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online