Thursday, November 12, 2009

Social networking v Schoolwork

Greetings,

We are home safe and sound.

The animals are happy we are home, except Oliver has his "I am still mad at you, but happy you are home face". Now time to and pack and begin laundry... argh!

I loathe unpacking.

And I am having a hard time making myself get started on my school work. For some strange reason I would rather be on Facebook, email, or catching up on the blogs. I sit down at the computer and feel guilty if I am not on my schools website. I feel guilty if I post a blog, but stray from posting on my classes discussion board.

FYI: I HATE posting on the discussion board. I am not a talker in a normal classroom setting... WHY should they make me speak to my classmates via the discussion board. If you do not post and comment on at least two of your fellow classmates... you get a zero. A zero! Argh!


Maybe I should just go back to bed today! There's a post... and here are 2 comments: Good. Bye!

Disgruntle Blessings,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online