Friday, November 20, 2009

House Shopping

Greetings,

We officially have a realtor …

and are house shopping….

online? (as if we had a choice)

Harry and I have been to / through the Norfolk area, but are not familiar with where we would want to live for 2 years.

We will have 10 days house hunting leave in January, but for some reason, neither of us can stand the wait. We have spent hours looking online for the perfect house. If I like something, Harry typically does not like the price. When Harry likes the price, usually I do not like the house! Which is completely normal with the two of us!

More updates on the house hunting search to come…

I think it may be a long journey!

Blessings,

Kristie

1 comment:

tootie said...

Thank you for your comment. I like your blog!!

Best of luck with all the house shopping. We do the same thing as you - check them out online first! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online