Sunday, November 15, 2009

Julie and Julia

Greetings,


On the flight from Dubai to Athens... I watched the movie Julie & Julia. It's about Julia Childs French cook book and Julie P decides to cook her way through the book in a year and blog about it.


Needless to say... it's quite a feat. But from this cutesy movie... I have decided I need to be a little more how do I say... attentive and regular with my blog posts. I made this commitment last year and it's time to get back in the swing of things. Being a month behind is just simply unacceptable.


So thanks for being patient as I "catch up" on our going ons. With Chapel, school, holidays, and a soon to come relocation... please bare with me.



Thanks,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, that was such a great movie!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online