Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mixed feelings

Greetings,

It is a crazy feeling to be ready to leave one duty station and heading to another.

I am so ready for life off this island there are times I could scream! But the thoughts of leaving our friends and Chapel folks become depressing. And the single most terrifying aspect of leaving Greece….

Leaving Kayne (my brother) behind. He was never supposed to stop and grow roots here. He was just along for the ride… to depart with us 2 years later.

So as I house shop online and look around at my current residence and the mess packing will be .. I am not sure how to feel.

Happy.

Elated.

Sad.

Gloomy.


With orders in hand…. I thought life would get easier, not more difficult!

Blessings,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online