Sunday, May 16, 2010

Church hopping Part ??

Greetings,

This Sunday was not good...  still on the lookout.

I have lost count.... I do not even know how many churches we have been to.  Is there a statistic on how many churches one goes to before finding the right one? 


Right now life is frustrating me... finding a church would be nice.  I wish I could find a "normal" church.  My kind of  "normal".


The church we visited this past Sunday... had the kangaroo hopping worship leader. 

I kid you not.... the lady jumped up and down for almost 30 minutes.  From one side of the stage to the other. 

Like a kangaroo. 

In high heels...?

I kept waiting to see if she was going to hop right on off the stage.  She kept her face pointed upwards (not looking where she was hopping) the entire time.  It was definitely by the Grace of God she stayed on that stage. 

I was oddly fascinated, yet completely not provoked into worship. 

Another rock concert style worship. 

And not really sure what the sermon was about.... I tried to follow.  Tried to see the point of the message.  Then found myself thinking how Harry would have preached using that same scripture.  Then tried to catch back up with the sermon.... then just gave up and started creating a to-do list.

I am tired to making to-do list in church. 

I need a church and a better attitude.  Hopefully the two are synonymous. 


Blessings from a disgruntle church hopper,

Photobucket

1 comment:

tootie said...

That is frustrating. I hope you find a church you like soon!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online