Monday, May 24, 2010

Manic Monday

Greetings,


1.  Spent the weekend with our neighbor from Greece Paul... so nice to catch up with our friends from Greece. 

2.  Miss Peabody squealed and cried at his feet when she saw him.... she did the same thing for her "other father figure" Matt last week. 

3.  Its finals week ... and if you have not already noticed... I have pretty much given school the boot.  Not sure how to resurrect myself out of this mess, but somehow I will.

4.  I will not graduate in May.  Obviously!

5.  I do not like to talk about 3 and 4... I find avoidance best.

6.  Kitchen is a mess...

7.  There is not a single room in this house that does not have some home improvement project in various states of disarray or repair.

8.  #7 is starting to wear on us.... we need at least one room of tranquility.

9.  Had another visit from neighbor / previous owner.  Must go into detail later... it is a long, yet interesting story.

10.  I have reinforcements coming to my rescue.... my family is coming the first week of June and bringing their tools with them!


Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Matt said...

All right, but now I am waiting on the story from #9...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online