Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Improvements gone wrong

Greetings,

Thought I would share with you some of the bloopers so to speak of a few home improvement projects gone terribly wrong....


I thought I had a gas leak.....



see all the "wet" looking spots on the wall and on the floor.




I had a doozy of a time getting the refrigerator through the doorway....




I had to remove the doors.... which have electrical and water lines.

It was open season for Miss Peabody.

I am still not sure why I choose to move the refrigerator with all its contents...?




And may greatest faux pas...




Our kitchen hardwood floors are quite damaged....



So I thought I would rent a gigantic too heavy machine and sand them down....




Then restain them a darker color....




Bad...

bad idea. 




I am not sure if my staining skills are as bad as my sanding job?

Needless to say this one is going to cost me... I need a professional to redo my horrible mess.


I need a few things to go right now!

Blessings,

Photobucket

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

We ended up carpeting some of our hardwood floors because of me and the sander....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online