Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Counter tops tomorrow

Greetings,

I am on cloud nine...

my counter tops arrive tomorrow and all the confusion about my slab has been resolved.

First, I chose a slab Blanc Noir (white black) it's a grey ish color.

Then, unbeknownst to me.... they changed my order to Platino Azul (blue platinum).





I was not happy having a blue ish grey counter top.  For those who know me and my household aesthetics... I am a black and white kind of girl with occasional shades of grey and khaki, but never blue counter tops. 

Yesterday, the counter top people called to inform me I needed an additional $190.00 for installation. 

Typical, everything has had an additional cost.

After haggling with the counter top people... (conversation as follows)

"I have to pay additional charges for a color I did not chose and you arbitrarily assigned to me? "

To which he replied confusingly, "The color you chose is no longer made."

"But I bought the slab 2 months ago... it should still be there even though it is currently discontinued.... I bought it back in March!"

At this point... he wants to call me back.

The return call ended with me and my original slab.

Imagine that? 

So I am on cloud nine because my original order is actually coming into fruition.  The granite I selected, paid for, and was anxiously waiting is actually arriving tomorrow. 


Imagine that?


Blessings,

Photobucket

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online