Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fine dining it's not

Greetings,



At the Hansen household... it's not loaves and fishes again...

but,  Hot Pockets.

Again ? ! ?



Just a tidbit of knowledge I would like to pass on.... the Family Value pack (for 1 person) may cause an individual to no longer like Philly Steak & Cheese Hot Pockets!

Fine dining its not.

But the Hansen kitchen offers an atmosphere unlike any other....

A full dinning room...







And my personal favorite...

a dishwasher in the bathroom...




Where else are you going to find that?





I think I am ready for a little normalcy in the kitchen area.

And a vacation from this house.



Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I did the same thing in college with pop tarts! I use to eat them all the time and after awhile I just got burned out on them.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online