Saturday, May 1, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Greetings,

Literally and physically... everything but the kitchen sink.

I only have a few days to finish ripping everything out to prep and paint the walls.

Out with the refrigerator....



except it does not fit through the doorway (going to take the refrigerator doors off next)


Oh, but don't forget the trouble with the water supply line on the back of the frig...


Even though I shut off the valve.... it is still leaking (had to crimp the line with a bread tie).



The old range hood (which I promised Harry I would not play with the electrical (breaking that promise)...




The scariest (for me, I hate the smell of gas).... the gas line to the stove.



The garbage disposal....

nasty
gross

nasty!




I have taken three baths (and counting). 


Next, I tackle the kitchen sink.....?


Blessings,

Photobucket

2 comments:

tootie said...

I'm impressed at how much you're getting done!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Wow, you've been getting a lot done! Be careful with that gas!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online