Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool graduation Ideas??

Greetings,

For starters...

I do NOT have a preschooler and with the thoughts of attending a preschool graduation ... I feel the hives already forming.

But...

I have a niece how is graduating from preschool and it just so happens to be the daycare / preschool that my parents bought last year. 

Not sure I  told you guys how my parents decided to buy a bankrupt daycare very close to their retirement... but they have been on a mission to turn around the daycare and create a booming profitable "Education Station" (that's its name).  They have had a year of renovating an old dilapidated building and restoring outdated teaching techniques. 

So this will be the 1st preschool graduation ceremony Education Station debut. 

And we are in need of a few ideas...

I was called.. because I like productions and like doing them BIG! (will have to tell you about some of my Christmas productions, but later)

So I am enlisting the help of you guys...

I need graduation ceremony / production / songs / attire / gifts / whatever folks normally do for graduation ceremonies...

but BIGGER!!

So let the suggestions fly...



oh, graduation is in a few weeks.... in true Taylor / Hansen style LAST MINUTE!!!


Thanks,

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I took close ups of each child's face and blew it up to 8X10 size in black and white. These pictures decorated our walls - We sing songs about the alphabet, months, days, etc. We do the pledge of allegiance in sign-language.

just a thought ..good luck

Anonymous said...

If you looking for a fantastic graduation song, try Billy Dean's, Let Them Be Little.

You will cry, but the song has a great message.

Teena said...

I'm a Little Graduate
Tune: I'm a Little Teapot
I'm a little graduate
Aren't you proud of me.
I know my numbers and ABC's
I made lots of freinds and had fun too.
Now I'm off to the BIG KIDS SCHOOL!

sing it to the tune of Im a little tea pot

Kymie said...

I founf this online and it looked like the one used at ours.

ABC END OF YEAR
A, B, C Farewell

A is for the alphabet when we know how to say.
B is for busy bodies - at work and at play.
C is for colors - red, yellow, blue, and green.
D is for drawing pictures, the best you've ever seen.
E is for exercise to keep our bodies strong.
F is for the fun we've had as we have gone along.
G is for the good friends we made throughout the year.
H is for happy faces, filled with love and cheer.
I is for imagination used at every turn.
J is for good jobs and the praises we have earned.
K is for kindergartners - hip, hip, hooray!
L is for learning - more and more each day.
M is for minding and showing our respect.
N is for numbers. One, two, three . correct?
O is for the obstacles we learned to overcome.
P is for puppets and for playing rhythms on a drum.
Q is for all the questions we've asked throughout the year.
R is for reading stores, even those that bring a tear.
S is for different snacks, several we have tried.
T is for talking. It's not to be denied.
U is for unusual; it fits some things we've done.
V is for volunteers - parents and everyone!
W is for the world of words we've barely dipped into.
X is for extra special kids - it's him, it's her, it's you.
Y is for yes, it has been a great year!
Z is for first-grade zest. We're ready, have no fear!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online