Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Candy

Greetings,

It's Christmas candy time....

Every year.... The Hansen's (just me though) bake a little Christmas yumminess for our friends and family.  This year I am making loads of sugary treats for the sailors on base. 





There will be peppermint fudge, peanut butter balls, chocolate truffles, peppermint bark, caramel turtles, chocolate covered cranberry delights, pistachios and cranberry truffles, peanut brittle, peanut clusters, oreo truffles, and so many little nuggets of diabetic coma delights.

I am gaining weight just blogging about it.






Thank you my lovely husband for cleaning up ALL the dishes. 

So I guess he did help out a little.

Sugar Plum Blessings,

Kristie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sends some recipes. all sounds de-lish!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online