Friday, December 4, 2009

Freezing cold

Greetings,

I can barely type as my fingers are frozen. I am bundled up as much as possible… any more and I will not be able to move about the house. I refuse to wear gloves while instead my home. It’s just crazy.

It’s cold here.

We have yet to buy heating oil (will probably have it by tomorrow). Must buy firewood (again, probably by tomorrow). The small electrical heating units just do not produce enough heat to warm these concrete houses.

Burrrrr...

So we are bunkered down with warm clothing to weather the day without the convenience of central heating.  Even Miss Peabody has her winter coat on.






Did I mention I am from Florida and do NOT like being cold? I do not mind cold weather... I just do not want to feel the coolness of the fridged weather.

Must better prepare next year... oh, that's right.. I will not be here next year.  Leaving will be so much easier in the winter months vesrus the paradise summer weather.

Bbbbb lessing sssss,

Kristie 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Logan seems to remember Peabody and is saying her name! Sorry you have been cold and miserable;(smr5n6h (That's from Logan)
Danelle

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online