Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everything is falling apart...

Greetings,

From a house where it seems everything is falling apart before my very eyes...

ughhhh

Today, everything I touch or even come within the vicinity of… is a mess. Not sure why God’s wants to test my patience right now… maybe to grow or something philosophical … but I would rather not right now.

I would rather relax and enjoy a seemingly normal day in Greece.

But instead… I am

Worrying with a printer that is out of black ink. It's a US printer with US ink and not a refill insight.  Have ordered ink online.  It's been 2 weeks already!  It would be a-okay, except I have school work. 

A lot of school work.



Cleaning up water from our leaky toilet.




Mopping up the water puddles by the front door. The wind combined with the pouring rain caused a small lagoon to form instead.






Cleaning the walls from the smoke filtering in from the fireplace...





Tossing out one of our few luggage pieces .. when the bottom broke from trying to move it while taking down the Christmas tree....



And wondering how I am going to repair the electrical socket that’s hanging from the wall. It’s also the socket I want to eventually plug the Christmas tree lights into.






And finally...

Cleaning up little shards of glass from my juice glass. All I did was tap another glass and pwosh broken glass.






Today… I would prefer for things to function normal… but I guess that is wishful thinking!

Blessings,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online