Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Dream home

Greetings,

I have found the house I WANT. 



It's not really my DREAM home, but it's the house I found online and want.  Then the next morning I woke up dreaming about it.  I think it's a sign.  At least that's what I told Harry.
Unfortunately... no one shares my desires for this 1898 fixer upper.  It has serious problems... with its foundation.  Something about a slope throughout the center of the house. 

All I hear is blah blah blah.  All this negativity that I told myself was against my New Year's resolutions.

All Harry keeps saying is: Money pit. 

I guess only I can see the beauty of a house with such character (even if it's sagging a little through the middle... aren't we all?).


Still house hunting,
Photobucket

3 comments:

Matt said...

Maybe you should watch:
The Money Pit (1986) http://bit.ly/8JYdFY

Anonymous said...

Huge house... plan on filling it with kids any time soon?

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing...watch the Tom Hanks movie. I even told your parents about it when we were in Florida:)
Danelle

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online