Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas joy

Greetings,

Here's a shot from our Christmas opening gifts ceremony. 

Notice there is only one picture.  Kayne had the family mail his gifts in plenty of time.  And I bought him a nice set of stainless steal pots and pans for his new home.  (Just what every 20 year-old wants for Christmas... right?)






As for Harry and I... well I bought him a few things from the NEX (base exchange):  2 pairs of designer jeans (kindof), socks, undies, new smell good smell, pair of designer sunglasses (kindof), and Crocs that actually arrived in the mail. 

As for me:  Harry gave me a gift card... and said the rest is in the mail.  Doesn't that only work for bills?  Or does it now extend to gifts?  I anxiously await the mail!


Christmas blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas guys!

Anonymous said...

That does not even look like Kayne. He is growing up!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online