Sunday, December 6, 2009

Homeward bound Part deux

Greetings,

I have tried to go home again. 

And have been denied exit out of this country yet again.  Well, I am sure they do not mind if I leave... I just will not do it on the Delta flight via JFK. 

Same fiasco as before.... rush to gate,

get denied,

eat at Mcdonalds,

fly back to Souda Bay.

I must accept the inevitable... I am not going home (Florida) before Christmas.

I am not happy.

We have zero Christmas present.

It's pretty late to purchase items online and have them make the shipping journey before Christmas.

Our tree will be giftless.

I am not happy.

This will be the first year I have spent away from my parents during Christmas.

I have Harry and Kayne, but both are working on Christmas.

I have no presents for Christmas.

I am not a happy camper!


Blessings,

Kristie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online